Status ; I just don’t want to love you a little, I just want to love more
Beautiful Flowers
Wednesday, May 9, 2012 | 2:07 AM | 0 Rain[s]
I don’t see the world the way everyone else does, the fool’s heart never does. I see colors and sounds and dreams and hopes and fears and whispers in the dark and words that don’t need spoken and moments that last a lifetime and eternities that scamper fleetly by. You might not see what I see but my world is as real and true and happy and sad and joyful and painful as any part of the world you choose to accept as your reality. No I’m not lost in my own little world, I just choose to share the way I see things with those I love, these are not lies nor am I blind. I choose to see the REAL over the reality. I can see more in your eyes and your smile than a worldly man can see in your lifetime. I am nothing more nor nothing less than … me.

Bonjour
You've Stuck


Welcome to My blog. I hope you +Follow me. Cick here to exit. Replace this Welcome Note with your's.
italic underline bold Link

Old Post | New Post